Hobbico - HCAHCAA17** - NexSTAR .46 Select RTF 50
This is the radio controlled, glow powered, Ready-To-Fly, Hobbico NexSTAR Select .46 trainer airplane. For Beginner Modeler/Fliers. With such features as AFS (Active Flight Stabilization), SpinControl Airfoil Extensions, SpeedBrakes Training Flaps and much more, no other trainer offers so much help for the first-time pilot. In addition to the airplane, radio, and engine, this package also includes a RealFlight NexSTAR Windows PC disc with transmitter interface to use with the included Futaba radio allowing the modeler to practice and perfect their skills without risking the airplane. MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NEXSTAR SIMULATION SOFTWARE: Windows XP, 2000, Me or 98 Second Edition **NOT Compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7** NOTE: Window 98 First Edition is not supported with the NexSTAR simulation software Intel Pentium 300 Processor or equivalent 3D accelerated video card with 8MB (or more) RAM OPTIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NEXSTAR SIMULATION SOFTWARE: Intel Pentium 600 or equivalent STRONG RECOMMENDATION of 3D accelerated video card with 16MB (or more) RAM NOTE: The NexSTAR disk included in this kit is NOT compatible with any version of the RealFlight Add Ons Volumes.
- Parts list for O.S. .46 AX Engine
- Needle assembly: OSMG6980
- Rear Bearing: OSMG3086
- Crankcase: OSMG4210
- The Great Planes 2¼" Nylon Spinner in White (GPMQ4515), Black
- (GPMQ4516) and Red (GPMQ4517) can be used as a replacement spinner. If using the prop supplied with the NexSTAR, care must be taken to trim and sand each opening equally in the spinner cone to maintain balance.
- Also available without radio, engine or NexSTAR simulation software, HCAA2025.
- If a replacement fuel tank is needed, order the Sullivan 8oz tank (SULQ1739), or the DuBro 8oz tank (DUBQ0208). These are 1oz smaller than the tank supplied with kit.
- Some minor trimming and modifications may be required.
- Damage to covering can be repaired with Top Flite MonoKote.