Novak Electronics - NOV1835 - 1835 Eiger 2S/3S Crawling Brushed ESC
Novak is pleased to announce running change to the Eiger platform. While the Eiger and Eiger Pro look similar to the original version ESCs, a few core details of the design have been updated. The functions and operations of the ESC in brushed mode remain the same as the original, and the three driving modes are intact—crawling, bashing, and servo operation. The bonus feature is that these new ESCs now can operate brushless motors as well. That’s correct, the Eiger and Eiger Pro are now a brushed AND brushless ESC, all at an conomical price!
An additional motor wire is installed on the Eiger and Eiger Pro to hook up a 10.5-turn or higher brushless motor with 2S LiPo packs. Simply set the profile to “Brushless” mode, and the Eiger can be used for brushless class racing, crawling (when used with a Novak crawling brushless motor), or bashing around. The brushless mode includes on-board programming to customize and fine-tune the ESC feel.
Additional updates to the ESCs include a full-size heat sink, an orange case, and different solder tab positions.
• Input Cells: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH (Brushless: 2S Only)
• ESC Size: 1.15” x 0.95” x 0.75” (29.0 x 24.3 x 20mm)
• Motor Limit (2S Brushed): 20T or higher; Any 380-size
• Motor Limit (3S Brushed): 35T (Eiger), 20T (Eiger Pro); Any 380-size
• Motor Limit (2S Brushless): 10.5T or higher; Any 380-size